This position is primarily a housekeeping position that will, at times, work as a bull cook.
This vacancy has been posted to allow a dispatch from the Hotel Employees Restaurant Employees, Local 878 to apply on-line for the call. Please do not apply to this if you were not the person dispatched from HERE as your application will not be considered and will be removed from the system.
- This position is subject to the terms and conditions of the Beluga Power Plant Culinary Employees Agreement between Chugach Electric and the Hotel Employees Restaurant Employees, Local 878.
- Chugach Electric is an equal opportunity employer for all.
The dispatch must present to Chugach:
- Current State of Alaska Food Worker Card.
- Documented ServSafe Training.
- Valid Alaska Driver’s license.
If apply you should contact the Union Hall to get set up for camp call outs 907-272-6591.
Also please submit application with Chugach through link above.