Because of the city’s “Hunker down” policy UNITE HERE Local 878 office will be closed to the public. We will reassess our hours after April 30, 2020.
See below for important COVID-Related information
- UNITE HERE Local 878’s Union President’s Statement to our Members
- UNITE HERE Local 878’s COVID Help Guide
- UNITE HERE Health Insurance information
- UPDATE – Due to COVID-19, Providence Hospital in Anchorage will be considered an in-network facility from April 1, 2020 through May 31, 2020
- ALASKA UNEMPLOYMENT
- Alaska Unemployment Insurance scenarios information
- How to file for Alaska Unemployment slideshow
- UPDATE – for those who file biweekly claims ONLINE: Are now able to file claims weekly instead of every 2 weeks
Do you work in the restaurant field?
Have you been effect by the COVID-19 financially, whether through a decrease in wages or loss of employment?
National Restaurant Association Education Foundation is awarding a onetime Restaurant Employee Relief Fund of $500.00 for those who qualify. Please click here.
Please know that your union is still here for you!
Call any of your representatives if you need anything.
President Marvin – 907-229-7801
Secretary of Treasurer Cheryl – 907-884-8347
Vice President Danny – 907-301-8780
Dayra – 907-903-6448
Audrey – 907-331-8870
“We will get through this Together!”
“We will fight for each other one day longer!”